Survey Analysis (Top responses out of 160)
After we interviewed staff, we wanted to gather feedback from the existing users. We set up an online survey and asked for their input.
How do you typically find a new medical clinic?
1. Insurance provider directory (103)
2. Family/Friend/Word-of-mouth (77)
3. Google search (72)4. Yelp (16)
What features would you use the most on the medical clinic’s website?
1. Clinic locations (89)
2. General information (84)
3. Online appointment scheduling (83)
4. Insurance/billing information (81)5. Physician ratings (80)
What’s your main consideration when choosing a (new) primary doctor or medical clinic?
1. Insurance acceptance (120)
2. Ratings and reviews of physicians (110)
3. Location of medical clinics (91)
4. Friends or family validated (47)
5. Availability of appointments (44)
What features on a website are likely to cause you to have a positive impression about a business?
1. Find the information I’m looking for.
2. It’s professional and well-organized.
3. It’s easy to navigate.
4. It’s mobile-friendly.
What features on a website are likely to cause you to have a negative impression about a business?
1. It takes too long to find the information I'm looking for.
2. Too many clicks to get to what I need.
3. Too much to read.